Our team are highly trained rope access specialists, well versed in the art of using rope systems to access challenging areas minimising typical access costs for onshore and offshore facilities. We are an IRATA International (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) Audited Member company here in Australia, with best practice procedures to ensure projects are completed with no harm to personnel, equipment or the environment. These services include but not limited to:
- Various visual and NDT inspection methods including on Wind Turbine structures
- Access to difficult areas
- Confined space rescue and Standby
- Insulation and cladding
- Blasting and specialty painting activities
- Structural steel work and cladding
Our Rope Access Technicians are trade and IRATA certified, trained in advanced access & rescue techniques. Our teams are multi-disciplined to ensure that changing work scopes can be accommodated without additional time or personnel mobilisation being required.