The innovative Waco JUMP-FORM is a hydraulic, self-climbing formwork system bringing new levels of efficiency, safety and versatility to the high-rise construction industry.
German engineered and crane-independent, the Waco JUMP-FORM is the only choice for forming building cores and shaft structures.
Benefits and advantages include:
• Safe working and loading platforms with fully enclosed perimeter - providing fall and weather protection. This ensures safety when working at several levels above slab construction level.
• Innovative and safe way to install pre-assembled JUMP-FORM platforms, perimeter cladding and access stairs.
• German engineered hydraulic climbing devices with 10-ton load capacity. The Hydraulic Load Distribution Technology enables the JUMP-FORM to be lifted evenly during climbing stage.
• Greater stability during climbing stage due to positive fixings to walls and even distribution of braced posts.
• Due to the higher loads that can be carried by the hydraulic climbing devices, other safety and operational features can be installed on the JUMP-FORM system; such as external access stairs, reinforcement steel loading area and concrete boom pump.
• Large working spaces enables greater productivity.
• Typical climbing speed is about 300 mm per minute.
• Fast construction cycle times can be achieved.
• The JUMP-FORM is anchored to previously poured walls which allows faster core construction cycles well ahead of the typical slab construction cycles.
• Shutters are suspended from the overhead steelwork by girder trolleys and with the help of push-pull props, manual striking, roll back, closing and plumbing of formwork are achieved with ease.
• Experienced Specialist JUMP-FORM Supervisors and Engineers will provide service and support throughout the project.
Discover the Waco JUMP-FORM system today!
1B Unwin Street
Rosehill NSW 2142
Ph: (02) 9684 8888
Building 3/84 Christensen Road South
Stapylton QLD 4207
Ph: (07) 3451 0200
76 William Angliss Drive
Laverton North VIC 3026
Ph: (03) 8368 9200