We currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced Business Development Managers to join our dedicated teams based in Sydney, Perth and Brisbane. We are recruiting a Business Development Manager for each location.
Reporting to the Kwikform Industrial Services' (KIS) National Manager, this role is responsible for the full range of development activities from project identification through to the commencement of construction for projects in the mining, oil and gas and heavy industries sectors.
The role requires expertise in the following areas:
- Proven ability to generate new opportunities in the mining, oil & gas, and heavy industry sectors, capitalising on new or existing networks and relationships.
- Ability to identify, assess and progress project opportunities.
- Business case development, conducting regulatory feasibility assessments and securing approvals.
- Expertise in leading commercial and contractual discussions /negotiations.
- Capable of conducting financial analysis and project valuations to assess the project's financial feasibility.
- Technical expertise to lead due diligence activities in assessing opportunities and project viability.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Extensive project and business development experience in the heavy industries sector.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the mining, oil and gas and energy sectors.
- A proven record of accomplishment in either the building, construction, mining, resources and/or energy sectors.
- Experience delivering projects centered on engineering plant maintenance or closure, scaffolding, blasting and/or insulation, which will enable you to leverage your rich industry network to “hit the ground running”.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Strategic thinking capability
- Self-motivated, proactive and uncompromising ethical standards
- Personable and pragmatic, with strong network building capabilities - internal and external.
The successful applicant will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as good attention to detail.
At the Waco Kwikform Group, we are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with their level of skill and experience.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting new position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com