After eighteen months of hard work, the exciting Green Hills Shopping Centre Redevelopment in East Maitland is nearing completion.
The centre will more than double in size to 74,000 square metres and feature:
– the first new format David Jones Department Store in the Hunter
– a seven screen/900-seat Hoyts Cinema
– around 225 specialty stores
– an expansive new dining and entertainment precinct; and
– an additional 1500 parking bays.
Waco Kwikform has erected, modified and dismantled approximately 20,000 square metres of scaffolding – including suspending scaffold over travelators and erecting scaffold around curved faces.
The Waco team is immensely proud of its involvement in this landmark project, which will generate more than 2600 jobs and create a vibrant shopping, leisure and entertainment destination for Hunter Valley residents.
Green Hills Stockland: At A Glance
Location: Molly Morgan Drive, East Maitland, NSW
Construction Partner: Multiplex
Project Commenced: February 2016
Expected Completion: May 2018
Project Cost: $412 million
Check it out: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ADRz9uJz8k